GAZİANTEP CHAMBER OF COMMERCE VOC-TEST PROJECT
Gaziantep Chamber of Commerce VOC-Test Project which will be financed under the European Union Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA) Human Resources Development Operational Program (HRD OP).Within the scope of the scope, a qualified workforce will be brought to the sector through the VOC-Test Center to be established in the field of Gastronomy.
Aims of Our Project
- Supporting lifelong learning in line with the requirements of the job market
- To Strengthen and facilitated harmonization the relationship between education and employment
- Ensuring the harmonization of the Turkish Qualifications Framework with the European Qualifications Framework
- Ensuring the validity of formal and non-formal education
- Establishment, development and operation of a VOC-TEST Center in accordance with the National Qualifications System and the European Qualifications Framework in order to have a more suitable workforce in the Tourism, Accommodation and Food and Beverage sectors
- Increasing the employment of young workers from 35% to 50% and the employment of female workers from 22% to 30% in the short term
- More youth (18-25 years old) and women being employed in the sector) with the development of professional competence and awareness of trained personnel in the sector.
Results of Our Project
The need of qualified and certified labor force in the sector will be met, and the awareness of educated personnel will be get on.Examination and Certification Center (VOC-Test Center) will be established in order to serve this purpose.