Below is the information regarding the procedures for approval of Medos documents during and outside working hours at our chamber.
Approval / Working Hours / Cancellation Requests:
For origin proof and circulation documents approved electronically through MEDOS on weekdays, the approval process outside normal working hours is carried out by requesting ADDITIONAL WORKING HOURS APPROVAL through the MEDOS APPLICATION.
Approval procedures for documents added to the system without requesting additional working hours are processed on the next working day.
If you have cancellation requests;
- • During working hours, until 17:00, notifications can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- •Outside working hours, on weekdays, from 18:00 to 19:00, and on Saturdays, from 11:00 to 15:00, cancellations can be sent by email to email@example.com, and they will be processed by the on-duty staff.
Requests for changes to approved documents, approval, and similar processes should be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the aforementioned working hours.
For any inquiries, you can contact us during business hours and the specified non-business hours via email@example.com.
- • 0342 220 30 30 (Extension: 172)
- • firstname.lastname@example.org
During export procedures, you can obtain circulation documents from our Chamber.
Electronic Issuance of Circulation and Origin Documents:
The implementation schedule prepared by the Ministry of Customs and Trade for the electronic issuance, approval, and endorsement of circulation and origin documents under the GPS system will be in effect from May 14 to May 28, 2018, during which A.TR and EUR.1 Circulation Documents can be issued electronically and manually. As of May 28, 2018, these circulation documents will only be issued electronically. This information is conveyed to our members with great importance.
Exporting firms / Customs Consultants are required to submit the following information to the email address email@example.com to register in the system:
- Company name
- Company tax number
- Name of company representative
- Identification number of company representative
- Contact information of company representative (mobile phone and email)
- Fixed IP address
A.TR Circulation Document (MEDOS APPROVAL)
- 1 Circulation Document (MEDOS APPROVAL)
- Certificate of Origin (MEDOS + CHAMBER APPROVAL)
- Form A Special Certificate of Origin (MEDOS + CHAMBER APPROVAL)
- Export Invoice (CHAMBER APPROVAL)
- Other export documents
Circulation Document Fees:
Document Sales Fee: 5.00 TL
Document Approval Fee: 6.00 TL
Approval Fee for Export Invoice and Other Documents: 70.00 TL
1. A.TR CIRCULATION DOCUMENT
A.TR Circulation Document is used in exports of industrial products and processed agricultural products between Turkey and the European Union. The document indicates that the goods are in free circulation between Turkey and the European Union. It ensures the preferential treatment of the goods.
Countries where A.TR Circulation Document will be issued:
- Germany - Austria - Belgium
- Bulgaria - Czech Republic - Denmark
- Estonia - Finland - France
- Croatia - Netherlands - England
- Ireland - Spain - Sweden
- Italy - Cyprus - Latvia
- Lithuania - Luxembourg - Hungary
- Malta - Poland - Portugal
- Romania - Slovakia - Slovenia - Greece.
A.TR Circulation Document should be filled in English, except for the address section.
2. EUR.1 CIRCULATION DOCUMENT
- EUR.1 Circulation Document is used in trade with European Union member countries and AFTA products and agricultural products. (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Croatia, Netherlands, England, Ireland, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Greece)
- It is used in Turkey's trade with countries that have signed free trade agreements.
EUR.1 Circulation Document should generally be filled out in English and French. For Russia, it is recommended to fill out the document correctly and to issue it in Russian.
3. FORM A:
Under the GPS system, "Form A" certificate of origin is requested to benefit from customs duty reduction. "Form A" certificates of origin should only be prepared in English or French (Russian can be used for the Russian Federation). Turkish expressions should not be used except for addresses.
For Japan, the letter "W" should be written along with the first four digits of the GTIP number, and the percentage share of non-Turkish inputs in the exported product should be provided.
FORM A should be filled out in English and French. For exports to Russia, care should be taken to fill out the document accurately, and it is recommended to issue the document in Russian.
Countries where FORM A will be issued:
- New Zealand
4-COUNTRIES FOR WHICH CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN WILL BE ISSUED
Certificate of Origin (ABC FORM) is issued upon the request of the importing country to determine the origin of the goods used in non-preferential trade in our country. While A.TR document, EUR.1, and FORM A are not issued for exports to third countries, a Certificate of Origin is issued to determine the origin of a prod
RULES TO FOLLOW WHEN AUTHENTICATING DOCUMENTS
EUR.1 CIRCULATION CERTIFICATE:
1- Certifications cannot contain non-erasable or over-written words. Corrections are made by crossing out incorrect entries and adding necessary corrections. Such corrections should be initialed by the company issuing the certificate and approved by the customs refund authority of the issuing country.
2- Items entered on the certificate should not leave gaps, and each item should have a sequence number placed before it. A horizontal line should be drawn just below the last item. This is a rule that makes it impossible to later add to unused spaces.
A.TR CIRCULATION CERTIFICATE:
1- There should be no deletions or additions on the certificate. Corrections should be made by crossing out incorrect entries and, if necessary, writing the correct ones. These corrections, made in this way, must be signed by the party issuing the certificate and certified by the customs administration.
RULES TO FOLLOW WHEN AUTHENTICATING DOCUMENTS
* When filling out the aforementioned documents and submitting them for authentication to the chamber, it is mandatory to bring along a copy of an invoice.
* For companies not registered with our Chamber, if they apply to our Chamber for authentication, they must provide a document from the Chamber where they are registered, indicating that they are engaged in activities there.
This activity document must be renewed by the company on a monthly basis and submitted to our chamber.
* A.TR, EUR.1, and FORM A documents will not be issued a Certificate of Origin at the same time. In this regard, our exporting firms should be careful not to include a clause in the letter of credit requiring the issuance of a Certificate of Origin.
- Second invoice authentications issued in English are not authenticated by our Chamber. However, if the authentic copy of the invoice with a fiscal stamp is submitted to our chamber and matches the second invoice, authentication can be performed.
All the aforementioned documents must be filled out meticulously, and the seal and authorized signature of the exporting firms must be present on all copies.